Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Were will I be in ten years? Well I just will be taking it one day at a time for now but first off I hope to join one of the forces. But the one that catches my eye the most is the air force and becoming a parachute instructor but I would need A minimum of school C or 12 NCEA basic level 1 credits in English and Mathematics. It would be a tough road but my Dad has been in the forces and says it gives you a real insight to life. He also told me how when you go full time you get accomidation, food new mates and guess what ... you get paid for it.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Hi everyone. I am here to tell you about my learning interests and what I would specifically like to learn. Mr Woody asked us in class about our own specific learning. I would like to learn about...
- Creating our own movie ( without too many arguments)
- Greek and roman mythology
- Computer system programs like HTML
- plant earth and beyond ( horoscopes as well)
- And probably my personal favourite origins of ancient Martial arts